Cash Balance Plans
Are you looking for a larger tax deduction? Are you looking to save and invest more money than your 401(k) will allow? A Cash Balance Plan can meet both of these needs!
Ideal candidates for Cash Balance Plans included:
- Partners, Principals and Sole Proprietors seeking a tax deduction of more than $50,000 or who have income of more than $250,000 per year.
- Highly profitable companies of all sizes.
- Successful family businesses and closely held businesses.
- CPA and law firms, medical groups and professional firms.
- Business owners who need to squeeze a lot of retirement savings into 10 years or less.
We are partner with experienced design and administration firms.
Imagine being able to save and invest $100,000 or $200,000 more per year with PRE-TAX contributions!
The tax savings are incredible. Look at the total pre-tax investment amounts in the table below.
Don’t delay if you want to take advantage of a Cash Balance Plan. They must be established in the tax year for which you want to make contributions!
Want to Understand How the New Tax Law Impacts Qualified Retirement Plans?
Watch this webinar presented by Kravitz