Cash Balance Plans
Are you looking for a larger tax deduction? Are you looking to save and invest more money than your 401(k) will allow? A Cash Balance Plan can meet both of these needs!
Ideal candidates for Cash Balance Plans included:
- Partners, Principals and Sole Proprietors seeking a tax deduction of more than $50,000 or who have income of more than $250,000 per year.
- Highly profitable companies of all sizes.
- Successful family businesses and closely held businesses.
- CPA and law firms, medical groups and professional firms.
- Business owners who need to squeeze a lot of retirement savings into 10 years or less.
We are partner with experienced design and administration firms.
Imagine being able to save and invest $100,000 or $200,000 more per year with PRE-TAX contributions!
The tax savings are incredible. Look at the total pre-tax investment amounts in the table below.
Don’t delay if you want to take advantage of a Cash Balance Plan. They must be established in the tax year for which you want to make contributions!
Give us a call at 888-845-4141 to discuss the details for your situation. Feel free to complete this Census Request Form, and email or fax it to us at (815) 572-8086.
Want to Understand How the New Tax Law Impacts Qualified Retirement Plans?
Watch this webinar presented by Kravitz