Open A Schwab Personal Choice Retirement Account
Congratulations on deciding to let us make the most of your tomorrow while you make the most of today! Follow the steps below to grow your 401(k) assets with our firm.
- If a U.S. citizen, driver's license or ID info is not required
- Your "Retirement Plan Account Number" can be had by calling the Benefits Choice Center at 1-800-555-4954
- We'll get your PCRA Account Number for you once we receive the above forms
- Be sure to initial both items in Section 4
Call our office at 1-888-845-4141 for help filling out the forms if needed.
Step 3: Mail, fax or email both LPOA forms to us at:
BluePrint Investments and Tax Planning
15 St Andrews Road, Suite 10
Valley Springs, CA 95252
You will receive a PCRA Welcome Kit a few days after sending us the above forms.
Step 4: Fund your PCRA Account after we email you confirmation the account is open
- Log onto the Your Benefits Resources Web site at www.livetheorangelife.com and follow the steps to initiate a transfer. If you do not have internet access, you can also initiate a transfer by contacting the Benefits Choice Center at 1-800-555-4954
(Please note that due to the existing contractual agreement with JP Morgan, you will NOT be able to transfer money directly from the Stable Value Fund to the PCRA. You CAN transfer money out of the Stable Value Fund into any FutureBuilder fund EXCEPT the PCRA. You must wait for a period of 90 days before you can then transfer that money into the PCRA.)
Step 5: Once your PCRA account is funded, you'll receive the following emails from us:
- Investment Management Agreement for e-signature along with disclosure documents
- Riskalyze Risk Profile Questionnaire for easy online completion
Step 6: Visit www.Schwab.com, then click the link for "New User" to set up your PCRA for web access
Once we receive the PCRA forms above, we will guide you all the way through the rest of the process.